Welcome to the STRATOS Brand Ambassador program.
We have summed up the important information. Read the full Terms and Conditions below.
1. Earn 30% on product purchase done through your Affiliate link. You will also earn lifetime commission on future purchases from your referrals as long as your account is active
2. Sample bottle is $19.99 which includes one Vinnsulator bottle (color of your choice. You are getting one for half the price) You will be refunded the $19.99 once 10 Vinnsulator bottles have been sold under your affiliate link.
A Vinnsulator on our site sells for 34.99. As an example Earning a 30% commission on one bottle = $10.49 on the transaction. Our top Brand Ambassador last year (2016) sold 5,000+ Vinnsulators.
3. Earn an extra $100 Bonus for and Brand Ambassador you recommend once they hit $500 in earnings.
Read full Terms and Conditions below.
STRATOS Brand Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS OF THIS BRAND AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) AND ONLY CLICK ON THE “I AGREE” BUTTON IF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BECOME A SALES REPRESENTATIVE OF STRATOS LLC (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS A “BRAND AMBASSADOR”) AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, (2) YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, (3) YOU RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES, AND (4) YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE CRITERIA, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE “CANCEL” BUTTON TO DISCONTINUE THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A STRATOS BRAND AMBASSADOR.
YOU AGREE THAT WHEN YOU CLICK “I AGREE” TO BECOME A STRATOS BRAND AMBASSADOR AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL “SIGN” THIS AGREEMENT ELECTRONICALLY PER THE UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT (UETA) AND YOU WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW, AS WELL AS THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOUND ON HTTP://WWW.GETSTRATOS.COM AND INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE.
We are so pleased to have you join the STRATOS Brand Ambassador Program. In order for you to become a new independent sales representative for us, we need to agree on the terms that will govern our relationship.
1. SERVICES. I understand that STRATOS desires to engage my services as an independent direct sales representative to identify and engage potential customers of STRATOS and sell STRATOS products and services (the “Services”).
2.1 Compensation Terms. I understand and agree that the sole compensation for my performance of the Services by STRATOS will be the sales commission specified in the commission schedule below (“Commission”). I understand and agree that the commission schedule may be modified from time to time in STRATOS sole discretion; provided, however, that any such modification will be on a going-forward basis, and any Commission earned pursuant to the terms in place prior such modification will be paid under previous terms.
a. 30% of every STRATOS sale made through my brand ambassador link, excluding sales that involve a third party, such as a Retail, non-profit or other organization, or
b. 15% of every STRATOS sale made through my brand ambassador link in which another brand ambassador or other third party also receives a commission on the sale.
c. Gift Certificates are not eligible for commissions.
2.2 Returns, Purchaser Mistakes, and Refunds. I understand and acknowledge that products and services I purchase for myself, and sales that result in returns shall not generate Commission. Any returns by the purchaser must be made within 15 days. In the unlikely instance that a purchase is refunded after payment is issued, the amount will be deducted from my future commission payment. In the instance of a mistake by the purchaser, sales must be associated to my account via written request within a fifteen (15) days of purchase. I grant STRATOS full discretion as to the amount of Commission I will be paid based on the orders associated with me, and I agree to accept such determination as final.
2.3 Association and Credit for Purchases. The STRATOS Brand Ambassador web application will track all resulting orders and payments from customers. If I believe there is a mistake in the Brand Ambassador web application, I will notify STRATOS within seven (7) business days.
2.4 Payment Terms. STRATOS will make payments to all Brand Ambassadors on the 2nd business day of each month, for all associated payments received from customers in the previous calendar month, minus any refunds.
2.5 Referral Bonus Opportunity. If I refer another Brand Ambassador to STRATOS, upon that Ambassador’s completion of $500 worth of commission-generating sales for STRATOS, (not including any refunds) STRATOS will pay me a bonus of $100. This payment will be made to me within 30 days of the $500 sale.
2.3 No Other Payment. I understand that, other than the compensation set forth in Exhibit A, I am not entitled to any other payments under this Agreement, including fees, compensation, royalties, revenue or usage-based payments.
3. STRATOS STARTER KIT. I understand and agree this Agreement is conditional on purchasing the STRATOS Starter Kit for the current market price. In the event that I do not purchase the STRATOS Starter Kit, I authorize STRATOS to deduct $19.99 from any compensation due to me to cover the cost of the STRATOS Starter Kit (the “Starter Kit”). After I complete the sale of ten (10) Vinnsulator bottles, STRATOS will refund my Starter Kit purchase cost in the next billing cycle.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES. I understand and agree that the manner and means used to provide the Services are in my sole discretion and control. However, I will at all times conduct myself with the highest degree of professionalism, behave in a legal, ethical and business-like manner, and maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility in my dealings with STRATOS LLC, its staff, customers and other sales representatives. I further understand and agree to all of the following conditions:
a. I will present STRATOS products and services in a truthful and sincere manner and will not engage in any activity or action that may damage STRATOS reputation or the reputation of its products or services.
b. I will not use the STRATOS trademark or trade names as my own, nor will I make any claim of right or try to invalidate any trademarks or trade names owned by or related to STRATOS.
c. I will place orders for STRATOS customers through the STRATOS website and/or mobile application for the full amount due, plus applicable shipping charges.
e. I allow STRATOS to release my name and telephone number in response to a customer’s organization’s request for a brand ambassador in their area.
f. I allow STRATOS to perform a background check on me, including character and credit-standing, and I will provide any information that STRATOS requests for the purpose of determining my status as a STRATOS brand ambassador.
h. My use of STRATOS trademarks, service marks or logos (the “Marks”) is limited to use in connection with the STRATOS brand. Any promotional materials containing a Marks shall be used only in accordance with brand guidelines furnished by STRATOS in a separate “Brand Guidelines” document, incorporated herein by reference. Any other use of a Mark outside of the Services contemplated by this Agreement requires prior permission, and I will contact STRATOS to obtain such permission. I will not attempt to challenge, cancel, damage, dilute, or make any claim of right to the Marks or any other registered or unregistered materials produced by or created by STRATOS.
5. MATERIALS AND INFORMATION. I agree to provide my own equipment and other materials necessary to perform under this Agreement at my own expense. I understand that STRATOS shall be responsible for all pricing, billing and shipment of products to any customer.
6. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR RELATIONSHIP. I understand that STRATOS is not my employer. My relationship with STRATOS will be that of an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement should be construed to create an employer-employee relationship or any other relationship other than that of an independent contractor. I understand I will not be entitled to any of the benefits that STRATOS makes available to its employees, such as group insurance, worker’s compensation, stock options, or retirement plans, and that I will be solely responsible for all tax returns and payments required with respect to my performance of Services and receipt of fees under this Agreement. If applicable, STRATOS will report amounts paid to me for Services by filing Form 1099-MISC with the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. I understand that STRATOS will not withhold or make payments for social security, unemployment insurance or disability insurance contributions on my behalf. I hereby agree to indemnify and defend STRATOS against any and all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest. I agree to accept exclusive liability for complying with all applicable state and federal laws, including laws governing self-employed individuals, if applicable, such as laws relate to payment of taxes, social security, disability, and other contributions based on fees paid to me under this Agreement. I will have no authority to incur any debt, obligation or liability on behalf of STRATOS, and I am not authorized to sign any contracts on STRATOS behalf. I will be responsible for all self-employment, social security, income taxes, and other reports required by my activities as a sales representative for STRATOS. I agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws applicable to my activities in performance under this Agreement. I will, at my own expense, file all reports and obtain any licenses that are required by law or regulation for me to perform my activities under this Agreement or the holding, selling, or advertising of STRATOS products.
7. RESTRICTIONS: I agree that I will not do any of the following without STRATOS written consent, and that it will be a material breach of this Agreement for me to:
a. make any representations or warranties on behalf of STRATOS, other than the ones contained in the STRATOS marketing and promotional information;
b. sell or resell STRATOS products at any price other than the retail prices listed by STRATOS or such other prices as are authorized in writing by STRATOS;
c. fail to follow any of STRATOS policies and procedures that are provided or otherwise communicated to me; or
d. promote STRATOS or STRATOS products through unsolicited or spam emails or otherwise violate any state or federal laws regulating electronic communications.
8. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. To the extent that I am provided access to confidential information of STRATOS, I agree that I will not use or disclose it in any manner other than as necessary to perform my Services under this Agreement, which includes, but is not limited to, my agreement that I will not share such information with competitors of STRATOS. I understand that any information provided to me by STRATOS shall be considered to be confidential information for purposes of this Agreement, unless STRATOS states otherwise in writing, or I otherwise know such information to be publicly available. I also understand that, upon STRATOS request, I shall return to STRATOS all information provided to me by STRATOS, including all copies thereof. I understand that information includes hard-copy documents, as well as electronically stored information and all copies thereof.
9. ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
9.1 Ownership of Work Product. I hereby irrevocably assign to STRATOS all right, title and interest worldwide in any work product that I create, or to which I contribute, pursuant to this Agreement, including all Proprietary Rights contained therein. The term “Proprietary Rights” shall mean all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, mask works and other intellectual property rights throughout the world.
9.2 License. For any works created in relation to my performance under this Agreement not falling under Section 9.1 of this Agreement, I grant STRATOS a global, exclusive, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and display all such works. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Model Release. Independent Contractor grants STRATOS the unlimited right to use, publish, and exhibit in print or digital form any pictures, portraits, digital images, or photographs of the Independent Contractor for use in STRATOS’s portfolio and for advertisements used in STRATOS’s business.
I hereby grant and assign, without further consideration, my entire right, title, and interest (throughout the United States and in all foreign countries), free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, in and to all Intellectual Property developed in relation to this Agreement to STRATOS. Any content or works, including those specifically set forth under 17 U.S.C. § 101, now or later known, that I create under this Agreement shall be the property of STRATOS, and STRATOS may use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivatives thereof. I acknowledge and agree to transfer all right, title, and interest or property rights in any and all Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to, any and all patents, copyrights, trademarks, content, writings, photographs, images, audiovisual works, recordings, systems, methods, processes, uses, notes, records, drawings, or any other development I make or create under or in furtherance of this Agreement. I further agree that I shall perform all further acts necessary to execute such a transfer. I hereby waive any right to take legal action relating to STRATOS’s use of any works created in furtherance of this Agreement.
10.1 Procedure. I understand that I may terminate this Agreement (a) for any reason whatsoever upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to STRATOS; or (b) immediately upon written notice to STRATOS if STRATOS is in material breach of this Agreement. STRATOS may terminate this Agreement (a) for any reason whatsoever upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to me; or (b) immediately upon written notice to me if I am in material breach of this Agreement.
10.2 Return Of Property. On termination of this Agreement, each party shall immediately return all property belonging to the other Party in its possession, care, and control, including but not limited to: unsold or undistributed product, customer lists, trade secrets, Intellectual Property, equipment, tools, documents, plans, recordings, software, notes, drawings, designs, and all related records or accounting ledgers.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
11.9 Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between STRATOS and me with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between us with respect to such subject matter. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, or any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, will be effective unless in writing and signed by me and an authorized representative of STRATOS
11.2 Engagement of Services. I understand and agree that my Services are non-exclusive, and STRATOS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to engage, employ, or contract with other independent contractors or other third parties regarding services that may be the same or similar to the Services. I understand that I have the right to engage in other professional activities, including the right to sell and/or represent any other company’s products, provided that those products are not in direct or indirect competition with the business of STRATOS. I understand that the fact that I have entered into this Agreement with STRATOS does not obligate me to make myself available to perform the Services for any specific days or times and that I am free to choose the days and times I will be available to provide the Service and perform under this Agreement.
11.3 No Guild Production. I understand and agree that my Services are not in connection with a guild production, and that STRATOS is not a signatory to any guild.
11.4 Assignment. This Agreement and the Services contemplated hereunder are personal to me. I will not have the right or ability to assign, transfer, or subcontract any obligations under this Agreement without written consent. Any attempt to do so shall be void.
11.5 Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11.6 Injunctive Relief. I acknowledge that, because I will have access to confidential information of STRATOS, any breach of this Agreement by me would cause irreparable injury to STRATOS, for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and, therefore, will entitle STRATOS to injunctive relief. The rights and remedies provided to each party in this Agreement are cumulative and in addition to any other rights and remedies available to such party at law or in equity.
11.7 Indemnification and Hold Harmless. To the fullest extent of the law, I shall indemnify, and hold harmless STRATOS, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, and contractors from and against any and all loss, costs, injuries, penalties, fines, damages, claims, expenses (including attorney’s fees) or liabilities arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with my Services under this Agreement. I shall defend, indemnify, and insure STRATOS from any and all damages, expenses, or liability resulting from or arising out of any negligence or misconduct by me, or from any breach or default of this Agreement caused or occasioned by my actions or failure to act.
11.8 Notices. Any notice under this agreement may be effected by personal delivery in writing, or by certified or registered mail, postage pre-paid with return receipt requested, to the address provided by me to STRATOS. Notice shall be deemed effective once delivered. I shall notify STRATOS in writing if my addresses changes.
11.9 Waiver. A waiver of any section of this Agreement shall not be construed as a subsequent waiver of that provision or any other provision hereunder.
11.10 Governing Law, Attorneys Fees, and Exclusive Jurisdiction. This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed, controlled by, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that require the application of the law of a different state. Any action brought relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts in or for Henrico, Virginia. In the event any litigation, arbitration, mediation or other proceeding (“Proceeding”) is initiated by any party against any other party to enforce, interpret or otherwise obtain judicial or quasi-judicial relief in connection with this Agreement, the unsuccessful party must pay all expenses and actual attorney’s fees relating to or arising out of such Proceeding, and any post-judgment or post-award Proceeding including those to enforce any judgment or award resulting from any such prior Proceeding. Any such judgment or award shall contain a specific provision for the recovery of all such attorneys’ fees, costs, and expenses.